How to Join MCLA
- Use the On-line form or download the membership application.
- Complete the application making sure you include your Purchase Order information or mail in the application with a check.
- That’s it, you’re done! We will add you to our members’ listserv within a few days and send more information about MCLA member benefits.
Our membership year is July 1 — June 30
- Individual memberships $150
- Leadership Team (5 members) $550
MCLA member benefits
- Be a recognized champion of curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices that support learning.
- Get discounted rates for two MCLA professional development experiences.
- Be represented in state-level policy discussions and have a voice through our member polls.
- Receive news and legislative updates.
- Network with colleagues on our members’ listserv.
- Work with colleagues in MCLA’s two member regions in Auburn and Bangor.
How to Renew
Members automatically receive an emailed renewal invoice in June. Approve payment of the invoice and you’re set for another year.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.