MCLA is accepting nominations for the 2019 Curriculum Leader of Year (CLOY) through April 26, 2019. The Curriculum Leader of the Year:
- Has successfully served as a curriculum leader (designated curriculum director, assistant superintendent, or teacher leader) in public education for at least five years.
- Is an MCLA member at the time of nomination.
- Is a proven champion of curriculum, instruction, and assessment policies and practices that enhance learning both within and outside the district, who also:
- Promotes and provides opportunities to learn and to share learning.
- Develops partnerships and networks with other districts and organizations to support learning.
Send MCLA’s CLOY selection committee a recommendation letter describing how the nominee is a champion of learning (criteria 3 above) both in and outside the district. Provide details about how the nominee’s curriculum, instruction, and assessment leadership impacts teachers and students in the district and the nominee’s leadership activities outside the district. Please include email and phone contact information for you and your nominee. Send recommendation letters to: MCLA CLOY Selection Committee and email as a pdf or Microsoft word compatible file to email@example.com