- Use the On-line form or download the membership application.
- Complete the application making sure you include your Purchase Order information or mail in the application with a check.
- That’s it, you’re done! We will add you to our members’ listserv within a few days and send more information about MCLA member benefits.
Our membership year is July 1 — June 30
- Individual memberships $150
- Leadership Team (5 members) $550
MCLA member benefits:
- Be a recognized champion of curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices that support learning.
- Get discounted rates for two MCLA professional development experiences.
- Be represented in state-level policy discussions and have a voice through our member polls.
- Receive news and legislative updates.
- Network with colleagues on our members’ listserv.
- Work with colleagues in MCLA’s two member regions in Auburn and Bangor.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
November 6, 2017 is our annual membership meeting.