About the Maine Curriculum Leaders’ Association
The Maine Curriculum Leaders’ Association (MCLA) is a 501 (c) ) (3) membership organization incorporated in 2008. Our members include district curriculum coordinators, assistant superintendents, directors of instruction, lead teachers, principals, superintendents, and education consultants who support curriculum, instruction, and assessment development.
- MCLA’s FY ’15 Annual Report (pdf)
- MCLA’s FY ’14 Annual Report (pdf)
- MCLA’s FY ‘2013 Annual Report (pdf)
- MCLA’s Bylaws (pdf)
2015-2016 Board of Directors
|Past President |
|Rae Bates (2017)|
|Gail Gordon (2018)
|Christine Hesler (2017)|
|Beth Clifford (2017)
|Erica Mazzeo (2017)|
|Shelly Mogul (2018)
|Matthew Shea (2019)|
|Julie Smyth (2019)
|Shawn Carlson (2018)|
|Gayla LaBreck (2017)
|Cathy McCue (2018)|
|Julie Meltzer (2017)
About Maine Curriculum Leaders
- 67% of Maine’s districts employ a designated curriculum leader.
- 92% of designated curriculum leaders are MCLA members.
- MCLA’s members impact about 82% (149,500) of all pre-K — 12 students in Maine.