Our mission is to support curriculum leaders and to champion curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices and policies that enhance learning. The Maine Curriculum Leaders’ Association’s (MCLA) Board of Directors and its members work together by:
- Promoting and providing professional learning.
- Influencing policy and decision making.
- Advancing the use of effective practices.
- Developing and fostering partnerships with organizations consistent with our mission.
- Supporting opportunities for networking and sharing.
Save the Date!
Providing Opportunity to Learn
November 7 & 8, 2016
More information coming in June…
What we do and don’t do
MCLA’s mission is to support curriculum leaders and to champion policies and practices that enhance learning. Last year MCLA’s board decided to take an active role in state education policy making by providing information to both the Department of Education and the legislature’s Education and Cultural Affairs Committee. We will continue using the same approach in the upcoming legislative session.Continue Reading MCLA + State Policy