Our mission is to support curriculum leaders and to champion curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices and policies that enhance learning. The Maine Curriculum Leaders’ Association’s (MCLA) Board of Directors and its members work together by:
- Promoting and providing professional learning.
- Influencing policy and decision making.
- Advancing the use of effective practices.
- Developing and fostering partnerships with organizations consistent with our mission.
- Supporting opportunities for networking and sharing.
Nominations for Maine’s Curriculum Leader of the Year close April 15, 2015
Maine’s Curriculum Leader of the Year has successfully served as a curriculum leader (designated curriculum director, assistant superintendent, or teacher leader) in public education for at least five years, is an MCLA member, and is a champion of curriculum, instruction, and assessment policies and practices that enhance learning both in and outside the district. Download the complete selection criteria, nomination, and selection process. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.